Wednesday, July 29, 2020

¡Ponte Las Pilas! Register for The Summer Spectacular today!


Hi y'all! I'm Gabrielle Rodriguez, your not-so-local Puerto-Rican Dominican. I'm a junior at Mount Holyoke College (shout out to my fellow red pegasi) and I'm so excited to be part of the blogging team for The Summer Spectacular! I've done work in almost every area of the arts including being a staff writer Mount Holyoke News for the Book section, being the Managing Editor and subsequent tanker of inQluded, hosting The Love Club on WMHC, an actor in various student plays, and am currently writing my debut novel. 

Events like these usually aren't accessible for me, peep the not-so-local again, so I'm excited to have access to such amazing authors, artists, agents, and collaborators of all types. Being able to cover conversations with Jacqueline Woodson, Jason Reynolds, and Regina Brooks and all of the other icons is an amazing opportunity! The blogging team is full of wonderfully talented folks as well! Truly this is an avalanche of talent! Have I said talent enough yet? Register and join us in the fun! 

If you're looking for more of me, you can find me at my Instagram, Twitter, and website. Hope to (virtually) see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment