Wednesday, February 5, 2020

New #NY20SCBWI Team Blogger

#NY20SCBWI is only a few short days away and I’m excited to join the official blogging team for the Winter Conference. 

Every SCBWI conference I have ever attended, whether a regional or national event, I have always walked away forever changed by a speaker’s words, a stranger’s smile of welcome, or a friend’s encouragement. Each experience reminds me to just keep creating and breathe. So, I’m sure this year’s conference will leave an imprint on all of us as well!


I look forward seeing everyone this Friday night for The Golden Kite Awards Presentation Gala with special guest speaker James Patterson!






Leah Henderson is an author, mentor, avid traveler, dog mommy, and a believer in all people experiencing their possibilities and stars. Her forthcoming MG novel, The Magic in Changing Your Stars is out April 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment